Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jesus-given : Teachers

Over the past year, I have been writing a series of six papers entitled ‘Jesus-given’ in which I have been developing a nuanced understanding of apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds and teachers (Ephesians 4), as set out in the first paper; and exploring how we might disciple people in their particular gifting, or given-ness.

It was my hope that I would be able to complete these introductory papers before moving on from Southport, and I am very pleased to have done so, with the paper on teachers.

Thanks are due to all those who have encouraged me to write, especially Alan Hirsch; and also to those who have let me know that they have been encouraged by what I have written.

The full series can be accessed from the ‘Papers’ page at the top of my blog (just underneath the header), or below:








No comments:

Post a Comment