Monday, July 25, 2005

Words

I've added some extra talks I've given at St Thomas' over at a few inadequate words, the blog where I post such thoughts after I've spoken them out. A sort of back-catalogue. It's part of the 'clearing out / tying up loose ends' of this week. The selection is slightly random in that only some of the talks I've given have been written out longhand; also, most of my talks included a visual dimension - in the form of PowerPoint or video clip - in their original context, which I haven't included here. But I'm always asked for copies, so for what they are worth you're welcome to them...

Also, check out stream247.com for tapes/CDs/MP3s - not only my ramblings, but good sermons too! - and other resources including books, worship albums and conference bookings.

2 comments:

  1. i think you should change the name of your other blog to 'the perfect cure for insomnia'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given the difficulty you have sleeping, mate, you should thank me for such a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete