Monday, March 07, 2005

Scandinavia

We spent the evening with our friends Louise, Jane and Christine, all of whom we are supporting in leading local church communities here in Sheffield (there are several other people who make up this group, including Louise's and Jane's respective husbands, who weren't with us tonight; and it felt good being a small gathering on this occasion.) They are a great bunch, whom we love very much.

Tomorrow morning we're getting up really early. Jo is giving Matt Broomhall and me a 6:00am lift to the train station, en route (via Manchester and Copenhagen) to Gothenburg. I get back late on Friday night (I'm unlikely to be able to post while I'm away). And I think I'll be doing much the same sort of thing there, just on a bigger (national conference!) scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment